Friday 9 March 2007

Second Night Shift

It has come to my attention that someone who's been working here for over 3 years has absolutely no f ing idea what he is doing?!!
How in fucks name he has got away with that one is a piss take but commendable as i thought i was a good bullshitter, this guys getting paid bucks for doing jack didly, what a fucking legend! Thought id tell him as well but he didn't take too kindly to that and then tried to blag me!
"Listen, i know that you know, that you know fuck all and i ain't got a problem with that but don't bullshit me, I'm from Brent mate!"
"oh north west London??!"
"Yeah"
"oh i thought you lived around here"
"Like fuck!"
"How long you been working here?"
"3 years mon"
"3 years and no ones clocked??!"
"nope, i just pass on the calls to 4th line support"
Fair play i thought, ain't my business if the companies too stupid to realise they have a cock working in their midst.
Anyway after our little spat i sat down and now i cant shake this guy off my back, he's become Mr BL2!
"do you want any water?"
"No I'm alright thanks"
"do you want any coffee?"
"No I'm alright thanks"
"What you doing for lunch?"
"going to the bakery's"
"oh that's where I'm going, ill come along"
Jesus Christ, why cant my day just be normal.

Anyway after a little while i realised he's actually ok, a bit of a bullshitter but then everyone is to some extent aren't they, look at Blair and Bush??!! Anyway just sitting in the office, winding down, got some family shit.. i mean shin dig to go to, NOT looking forward to it at all.
Mr BL1 is sitting beside me shitting himself cause he's just dialled into a server and managed to fuck it right up the arse hole. I would help him but i haven't got a clue what he's done, i told him...
"oi xx, don't dial in and start tinkering if you don't know what you're doing?!"
"i know what to do, i used to do this at last work yaar"
"yeah"
"yes and i have my Cisco, MCP, i know all this things"
"ok, go for it"
He's still on the phone with someone trying to blag his way out of it, rubbing his bald head back and forth, he's proper riled up! Might help him, feel sorry for him now............ That's my problem i care too much!
See you lot tomorrow!

No comments: